Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rolling Camo



For this I used Bernat Camouglage and size 10US knitting needles
You will need 16" 10US circular and/or DPN's

Cast on 61sts to 16" circular
Knit stockinette stitch (this will give you the bit of a roll at the begining) for about 10inches. Mine has a little bit of a slouch to it. You can add more or do less depending on what you want for your hat
Decrease rounds
Rnd 1) * knit 8, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd 2)* knit 7, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd3)* knit 6, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd 4)* knit 5, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd 5)* knit 4, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd 6)* knit 3, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd 7)* knit 2, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd 8)* knit 1, knit 2sts together, repeat from * around
Rnd 9) knit 2sts together around, fasten off, thread yarn through remaining loops, pull tight and weave in ends.
Please feel free to use your own product for whatever you like, but if you can link back to my page for the pattern. I would love to see some of your creations.

4 comments:

  1. what an adorable hat on an even more adorable little girl ;-) Nice photographs. I love horses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves the horse and I love the hat! I would pick exactly the same colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!wonderfool photographie (not good english)

    LG Fratzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hat! Your daughter and horse are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete