Friday, June 5, 2009

One More Granny Square Bag







I have become obsessed with Granny Squares again this week... every once in a while I just need to make some. So here is another bag I made yesterday for you to play around with if you like.

I hook and ww yarn

Hopefull you see the layout well enough in the pictures.
I made three full squares done in 7 rounds, attached them by folding them in half and sewing the sides together matching the points. This makes a triangled gap at the top. Here is wher I made two half granny squares doing only 6 rnds and fitting them in and attaching a button and strap. Very simple, and quick to make up.

9 comments:

  1. what a very clever use of granny squares! and your little girl is so adorable! i love the bags.
    :o)
    puglette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute model! :) Nice job on the purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bag. It's so simple to make but you could make every one of them different. I mentally waved to you as I headed to Bangor on my way to Machias last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Mentally waving back! Glad you like it. I have made a few so far and they are all very different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting here on ravelry @ 5:30 am looking for something to make while I am laided up for a couple days. I can do granny square bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bag. It's so simple to make but you could make every one of them different. I mentally date sites for free waved to you as I headed to Bangor on my way to Machias last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How would you line the bag? One square at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever you have a lot of regrets when I do not want to stop you, I admire you have such a good blog. Sincerely bless you.
    wholesale super bowl jerseys paypal
    pro bowl jerseys wholesale paypal

    ReplyDelete